Re: Opening mouth, to unforeseeable end.

From: Peter Douglas Williams <feothan at yahoo_com>

>Greetings.

(earthling)

>Hello.

Howdy.

>I have not been about long.  I have, however,
>lurked long enough to note that
>what I have stumbled upon
>is a group of minds
>unified in their love for
>(or at least, interest in)

Kyle!

>Humor me.
>I am, I grant you, an indistinct figure emerging
>only into the light of a single candle,
>but grant me this boon:
>
>Introduce one another.  Who are the principle voices here?  What
>individual ideological encampments are?

I'm the principle voice, as Overseer of The HiveMind.   I've been silent
lately, since I started my NEW JOB monday.   I might as well take this
opportunity to tell my lovely list-fiends that I'm now officially a 'Web
Commerce Developer' for ecoutlook.com.

Woo-hoo!

And for the record, I shun ideology in general.

Thank you, drive though.

>Aw, heck.  If y'all were a box o' crayons, who'd be what colour and
>why?

Seafoam Green.

It should be fairly obvious why.

Chris