Re: it is well with...

yz and stef start playin tug-o-war with the lynz:

> << Good Lord, Lynzi. Now _I_ want to marry you. >>
>
>  umm . . . if i may clear my throat, step in quickly and say . . .
>
> shit!  i wanted dibs on the "i want to marry you" comment.
> thanks for stealing my line, ysoi.
>
> lynzi - you amaze me.
>

>  I know! Let's all move to Utah and marry each other!

(grinning wider than i should be allowed to at the office)

ladies, ladies...
you know you're both great and wonderful women, etc, etc,
however, i have one thing to say to you two...

three words:

                         get.

                                          in.

                                                          line.

                     (you too, Drew. you saucy tart.)

there. that should do it.

(lynzi, you amaze me too.)             (*ahem*, see below)

edward jay

"i am yours lady - scrawled an thin"
David Eugene Edwards - 16 hp
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2