Re: So, who is in the band these days?

Wasn't so tough actually.  haha, just kidding.

We were on a time budget:
* Used Kids
* World Record
* Skyline Chili
* Drink
* Concert

hmm.  I guess there WAS some time in there.  I don't have my wallet sized
phone list any longer so I'm at a loss when in foreign cities with phone
numbers...  I'll remedy that, don't fret.

Bruce