Re: Bass Players

How about Chris Dahlgren? I know he sort of bridged the with Ric/without
Ric gap, but there was that period in late '96 and early '97 when the
band was a quartet consisting of Linford, Karin, Brian, and Chris.

To show how completely obsessed I am with the song, I'll mention that it
was this lineup that produced my favorite arrangement of Little Blue
River, with a slightly faster tempo, a very prominent upright bass line,
and Brian and Chris doing backup vocals over the last chorus.

Jeff