Re: Lostee gathering

Ysoie writes:

> >The lowest on Travelocity at the moment is $250 - $270.00.  You are in
>  >Philly, right?  If you're in Pittsburgh, it's actually only a little over
$
> 100.
>

>  Oh, boy. It's gonna be e-savers for me. IF I show.

The price, naturally, is largely gonna be dependent on what dates you're
willing to do your travelling and what cities you're willing to fly to.  From
out here, fares to Cincinnati are about $200 more than they are to Columbus
and/or Cleveland, so guess where I'll be arriving?  Amazingly enough, I've
found fares for a little less than $170 into Columbus.  Let me know what days
you want to fly, and I'll see what I can find for you.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Steve Earle and the Del McCoury Band - "The Mountain"

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky