Re: Lostee gathering

In a message dated 07/27/1999 2:14:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Ysobelle
writes:

> In a message dated 7/27/99 5:06:33 PM, OncleBoo wrote:
>
>  >
>  >The concert is the evening of September 11, a Saturday.
>

>  Hmmmm. Anyone know of any cheap flights?

Hehehe...  well, I've been finding some pretty good fares from out here, but
I don't know that that'd be of much assistance.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Peter Himmelman - "Flown This Acid World"

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky