Re: Lostee gathering

Ysoie writes:

> In a message dated 7/27/99 3:33:47 PM, b_lachey at hotmail_com wrote:
>
>  >Steve, GREAT idea.
>  >
>  >Any of you contemplating the decision should consider this:  Moonlight
>  >Gardens is in Coney Island, home to the world's largest recirculating
>  >pool...
>  >
>  >I can host people, pick up people, whatever.  Let me know what to do.
>

>  What night is this?

The concert is the evening of September 11, a Saturday.

BTW, is there anything to this Moonlight Gardens place beyond a recirculating
pool?

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Peter Himmelman - "Flown This Acid World"

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky