Re: News from the Orchard

Linford writes:

> Speaking of dates, Over the Rhine will be performing at Moonlight Gardens,
>  Coney Island, Saturday, September 11. This beautiful outdoor venue is just
>  few miles east of Cincinnati on the Ohio River.

Okay people, what's the likelihood of this turning into another big ol'
lostie gathering like what we had at Canal Street back in March?  There's a
pretty decent chance that I could find myself in Ohio on that particular
weekend, which naturally means that I'll find a way to attend this concert.
If I'm going to be that far from home, I'd like to get to see all of y'all
that I got to meet in Dayton and all of you that I didn't get to meet in
Dayton as well.  Will you be there?

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Kirsty MacColl - "Galore"

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky