TNOCOItFTIDKITATTYaTIHEHAOtSF

I can't wait 'til this new CD comes out (TNOCOItFTIDKITATTYaTIHEHAOtSF).
It's a weird and a little unwieldy title, sure, but after a while you get
used to it.

Mr. W:  I second the thoughts on "Jig Newton" except a wax cylinder wouldn't
do for me.  I need it to be personally accessible.  I need 8track, CD, DAT,
MiniDisc, vinyl, cassette (blah), MP3, DVD audio, or reel-to-reel.

Yz, ya know when Zena left they said she'd be back.  And she's not back.  I
have a feeling tomorrow is the last we'll hear of Josh.

(sniff)

Bruce