Last Night

Last Night I was at Waves in Kenwood Town Center
(Cincinnati) they have probaly 12-15 copies of Amature Shortwave Radio. They
also have Lindford's solo album in the "D" section of the pop music
catagory. I however, only purchased ASR since it was incredibly expensive
for my budget. I have listened to it many many times since I got hom last
night and enjoy it very much. It reminds me of the Rhinelander gatherings
those were fun it is a very casual CD.
Later
Debbie

3174685 ICQ number
and the cadences we hear may grow different in coming years still I'll tell
you that I couldn't love you any more than I do right now
and if you should ever leave then I would love you for what you need
-OTR Rhaposodie
"I have done 2 things I have wanted to do for a long time since Wes broke up
with me. 1 I got my hair cut, very short and 2 I got a navel ring with the
thought that it would hurt more than the fact he broke up with me... I was
wrong"