Re: they call this Christian?!?

>     I'm curious of what believer's would call Christian art.
>      I'm curious of what those who don't believe would
>  call Christian art. tell me.  cynics, zealots, charismatics, baptists.
>  what is it?

Your choice of words is interesting.  You don't ask what Christian art *is*,
you ask what a believer would call it.  Most people regard Christian art much
like Christian music or Christian clothes . . .

something made BY Christians or marketed TO/FOR Christians . . . .

However, i don't think it's fair for you to bring up that question without
opening up the time-consuming, usually pointless discussion of WHY Christian
art is, and WHAT it is . . . not just what one might call it.
But life isn't fair, and i'm not gonna start it.
Peace,
-joe