Re: Where'd y'all go?

In a message dated 07/21/1999 2:35:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Ysoie writes:

> > Will you people out there please start talking?  This list is getting
>  >  ridiculously quiet and I'm getting far too much work done here as a
> result.
>  >
>  Sigh. I tried, Steve. I really did. But I didn't get so much as a languid
> sigh concerning my orgasmic aural experience.

Well, I'm afraid there wasn't a whole lot I could have said in response to it
since I'm completely Mulvey-illiterate.  We don't get him or guys like
Michael Kelsey (and all the other midwestern folks y'all like to talk about)
playing out here in SoCal.  Then again, we hardly ever get OtR out here
either...

>  >  I almost even miss Kyle's posts...   ;)

>  Hold your tongue.

Okay, I'll try.  Don't know if he can hold his though...  ;)

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  absolutely nothing

"'I'm an angel with a large capacity for beer,' I think C.S. Lewis said
that." -- the 77's