RE: to all at the ann arbor show...

Yep, those are definitely Stone lyrics. The Sundays also do a really cool
cover of that tune.
	I saw Mick Jagger and Dave Matthews do a duet of 'Wild Horses' a
couple of weeks ago on PBS. The vocals pretty much sucked but it was cool to
see those two on stage together.
								-Gabe

>The girl who opened for OtR at the Ann Arbor show (Nikki something, I
>think)

Nikki Buehrig  (sp?)

>sang a song with the chorus being something like "wild horses couldn't drag
>me away."  If anyone knows the title of the song and where I could find it,

>would appreciate it greatly.  Thanks.

Did she cover the old Rolling Stones tune 'Wild Horses'?