Re: to all at the ann arbor show...

>>sang a song with the chorus being something like "wild horses couldn't drag
>>me away."  If anyone knows the title of the song and where I could find it,
>>would appreciate it greatly.  Thanks.
>
>Did she cover the old Rolling Stones tune 'Wild Horses'?

If she did, you can find it on the seminal bad-boys album _Sticky Fingers_.
 If you're a CD person, you should look for the limited edition Virgin
re-release (earlier this decade) because it's got a mini-copy of the
original Andy-Warhol-designed LP sleeve, complete with zipper.  Or just go
buy a copy of the LP from your local used record store.  If you buy the
album, you'll also get to enjoy "Brown Sugar," "Moonlight Mile," "Can't You
Hear Me Knocking" and "Bitch," memorably flubbed by Tom Cruise in Jerry
Maguire (sp?).

I'm really not as big a Stones fan as this makes me seem.

jnf

Follow-Ups: References: