@ Re: Hello, have i humbled myelf enough yet?

In a message dated 7/15/99 4:06:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
snd_chaser at hotmail_com writes:

>  > >>
>  > >>  1979
>  > >
>  > >uh, Chris? you sure about that, buddy?
>  > >
>  > >i thought that the film and album both came out in 1977...
>  > >
>  > >is that right?
>  >
>  >I think everything I've ever seen about _The Wall_, movie and album, lists
>  >1980.  So 1979 is plausible.
>
>  The album is copyright 1979, the movie 1982.  I've got both here in front
of

>  me for verification.
>
>  Doubting my Floyd trivia, INDEED.

ach, mein!

(shaking head)

Chris, friend, brother - sorry i ever questioned you!

ya know what?
i admit that i even took a minute to make sure for myself.

and i found this:
http://www.tapscott.com/~robp/main_discog.html
everything you could possibly want to know about every pf release...

i used to listen to them alot, used to really love 'em.
my favorite stuff is the earliest (syd + early gilmour),
but i burned myself out on even that during college.

(think i might have to go home and dig out _A Nice Pair_ tonight!)

again, Chris - sorry for doubting you.

jay

NP: GLOD - _GLOD_

"You don't need an excuse to hug & smooch beautiful women. They deserve it."
-Chris Emery 1999
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2