Re: Hello?

From: Joshua Neds-Fox <jnedsfox at moody_edu>

> >Stevie jams, d00d.  Don't make me play _Songs In The Key Of Life_ next.
>
>I'm sorry, Chris... if you have the means to play _Songs In The Key Of
>Life_ and you don't do it now, all rights and privileges will be forfiet
>and revoked, ad infinitum, from this day forward and henceforth, no
>exceptions or refunds.  Thank you.

You forced my hand.

>Especially "Summer Soft" and "As."

My favorites were always 'I Wish', 'Saturn', and 'Ebony Eyes'.

>CONTUSION!,

Indeed, Sir Duke.

Chris

BTW, you dodged my earlier question about hanging out last week.   You come
to *my* town, and can't drop by for a few?  ;-)

How went the job hunt?

--
np: Stevie Wonder _Songs In The Key Of Life_