(Waiting... waiting...)

I've determined that the cowboyjunkie website (.com) is a little too
voyeuristic for my taste.  Seeing Karin raft with Margo (7 July, photo 4)
was nice and all, but it doesn't do much for me.  At the very least, I'm
sure I can find better ways to waste a lunch hour.

Linford looks as thrilled as I'd imagine on 12 July (photo 3) watching a bad
movie marathon.  And I think Karin's a little afraid.  Maybe I like this
more than I'm letting on.  haha.

on my Duranbox: Duran toted 'round a photographer for their 89 tour, and
released a oversized photo book based on it.  Quite refreshing to see the
book of places they'd seen without seeing the band in every picture.  Heck,
they're in less than 10% of the "World" book.

Bruce