Re: Hello?

>Glad she's enjoying them.  I apologize for the delay.  My life's been more
>than a little crazy the last two months.  The good news is that I have a
>promising 2nd interview tomorrow.   Wish me luck.

Is this the EC-Outlook interview?

>>By the way, are there any Jon Gibson fans on this list, or am I the only
>>one left on the planet...
>
>Who is Jon Gibson?

I guess I *am* the only fan left.  Jon is an R&B artist best known for
"Jesus Loves Ya."  MC Hammer's first recording under that moniker is on a
JG song called "The Wall."  Worked with Stevie Wonder on an update of
Stevie's "Have A Talk With God."  JG jams!

>>Waiting for the world to turn to the nth power,

...which is K's Van Morrison impression-- a more correct description would
be, "Waiting for the world to turn" (to the nth or nth+1 power).

jnf