Re: Hello?

At 11:12 AM 7/15/99 -0400, Jennifer K Cochran wrote:
>Hello? Is anybody out there? I haven't gotten any posts for two days
>now...

I actually checked the archives just to make sure I hadn't been
disconnected... somehow...  but, sure enough-- no posts.

Chris, thanks for the CD's!  Zena went ape.  She won't let go of them.
Moth plays over and over.  Plus, the wrapping was nice.

Anyone notice the Van Morrison impression K does on ASR's "Circle Of Quiet?"

By the way, are there any Jon Gibson fans on this list, or am I the only
one left on the planet...

Waiting for the world to turn to the nth power,
jnf