Cowboy Junkies Show & Reviews

Dear Listies:  I saw the Cowboy Junkies Saturday at Seattle's Pier 63, and it
was a quite a show. Leo Kottke opened with 45 minutes of amazing guitar and
the Junkies followed with a great set.  I met Linford before the show; I
didn't recognize him with longer hair.  Margo mentioned OTR twice as she
introduced Karin and Linford.  They both were great and my review of the show
will be online the first Monday next month.  Please check out my reviews of
Amateur Shortwave Radio and Linford's latest record online at Cosmik Debris.
They are at the following links (shameless self-promotion here, I apologize
if it offends any listie):

<A HREF="cosmik
debris">http://www.cosmik.com/aa-july99/reviews/review_linford_detweiler.html
</A>

<A HREF="cosmik
debris">http://www.cosmik.com/aa-july99/reviews/review_over_the_rhine.html
</A>

Please let me know what you think of my reviews, but more importantly let DJ
Johnson, Cosmik's editor, if you'll add this monthly music magazine to your
bookmarks.  Eric Steiner, near Seattle, WA.