Re: Big Gay Al's Big Gay Campaign Boatride...

From: Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com>

>I think I look at politics and sports in similar light.  They don't do much
>for me, and I really don't care for them much- but it's fun to watch the
>"players" squabble at silly things.

It's all entertainment.

>Dan, still not voting.  :)

I always try to vote the local elections, mostly because I *do* have an
opinion one way or another on local *issues*, not candidates.  In other
words, I'll vote for the Morse-Bethel connector, or against a certain tax
levy.  That's really the only way I see my votes make a difference.