Re: Re: Tantrum Politics

>Again, I'm going to have to look it up, but I believe Gardner is right. And
>whether he is or not, he beats you, Kyle on sheer diplomacy, which is
>something of which you've never gotten more than a rudimentary grasp.

i don't know how many times i am going to have to say this, but here it is
AGAIN!!!

i don't give a shit about diplomacy or whether gardner beats me or not.  Nor
do i care about whether it's was or were.  so quit harping on it.  i am the
way i am, and nothing you say can change that, so say your breath or typing
finger, whatever.