Re: Re: Jen's Vengance... call for Raven

> In a message dated 7/6/99 9:08:49 PM, macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu wrote:
>

> >So, um... no.  you're wrong.  have a nice night. :)
>

> Wait-- WHO is wrong? I'm confused again. What a night....

Hmm.  Let's see:

I was wrong, for thinking that life might someday become more simple.

NATO was wrong, for believing that all they'd have to do was drop a
few bombs and then everything would be peachy again.

We were all silly-crazy-wrong to think that we could discuss politics
around here without stooping to grammar nitpicks and general name-calling.

Whoever thought that internal combustion engines were a good idea was
really, really wrong (how do you like this carbon-dioxide-induced warming?).

Chris and Kyle were wrong to think they could get Jen to agree to an
engagement without getting her some awfully large diamonds.

Chris and Kyle were really, really wrong to think that we would let
them get away with engaging Miss Jen.

jnf was wrong is saying that Krystyn is a little compulsive, but he
caught himself on that one, so he's forgiven (no pointy boots for you!).

We all thought Jay and Lynzi thought they were getting married in September,
but we were wrong.

Everyone who accuses anyone else of being wrong is probably wrong.

Oh, yeah.  Yz, graphite and diamond have the same chemical composition--
pure carbon.  The crystal structure of diamond is different from that
of graphite, but the chemical composition is exactly the same.  So,
originally, you were wrong.

/smooch/
G'night everybody!
Raven