Re: Hey...oh my god

Chris, dear, I have proof that rings were mentioned....
I am no mermaid,
and I am no fisherman's slave,
I am no mermaid,
I keep my head above the waves.
                           -sinead lohan

On Sun, 27 Jun 1999 07:55:14 GMT Chris Emery <snd_chaser at hotmail_com>
writes:

>kyle: ==============
>
>chris is a amoeba right now, but really jen, will you marry us,
>please?  we
>will give you two engagment rings...and think of all the
>varieties...hehehehehe.  we will keep you entertained for a couple
>years at
>least, and you can get out kent for a while.

Ha!
jen

Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.