Re: Tantrum Politics

>to support something.  Or, rather, if you're going to tear up some idea
>or someone who has ideas, please do so with a degree of self-risk.  Tell
>us what you think is wrong and why and what, realistically (that is
>**so** key), you think should be done.  We can whine about how imperfect
>things are, or we can whine about what we would do . . . ya know?
>
>Just thought I should speak . . .

I was going to fake a reply to this in Kyle's voice, with all kinds of
expletives and misspellings ("Maybe you should check my F****** post, I
think I clearley said what I think is wrong and why and what,
realistacally, the f***..."), just as a sort of comment on this whole
shebang, but...

Is it worth the time?  Do I really have an alternate idea about this
subject, or am I just tempted to mock Kyle's impudence...?  Kyle defends
himself best anyway (or worst, as the case may be).

How's that for a degree of self risk?  This serves as my comment on the
proceedings.  I wish I had Ysoie's voice for these kind of things.  It's so
much nicer while still managing to be nasty... but it's taken.

I brought Zena in Saturday to hear the OTR mp3's I'd culled from the list,
and consequently she's been singing "Roll me over the little blue river now
church child" over and over all weekend.  It's good and it's bad...

jnf

Follow-Ups: References: