FTP site back online

Hey, gang.

Sorry I've been aloof lately, but I've been busy.

Being unemployed is hard work!

Regardless, I managed to get my FTP site online, with 4 GB dedicated.

There's about 3 GB of mp3s on it right now, with more on the way.

If you want access:  PAY ATTENTION!
1) send email to me at snd_chaser at hotmail_com
2) put 'FTP account' in the subject line.
3) I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

The same rules apply as before:
1) If you don't know how to FTP, I'm not your fucking daddy - go figure it
out.
2) No anonymous or web access at this time.  (yes, I know IE5 will work if
you have a username/password)
3) Uploads are greatly welcomed in the Incoming section.
4) anything else I think of.

Thank you, drive through.

Chris
--