Re: listening right now

It's really weird, but I've gone through the entire month of June
not really wanting to listen to anything.  I played Ben Folds Five's
new lp sometime early in the month and Utopia-(selftitled) when I got
home from Todd Rundgren's show here last Monday, but that's it.
No new purchases, no great desire to hear anything.  Aside from
the radio providing background noise in the car, music has been
disturbingly absent from my life lately......

trying to figure it out,
AaronB