otr and wolf trap

anybody know why wolf trap (vienna, va.) refuses to let over the rhine open for
cowboy junkies. i live here in the d.c. area, which means i never, EVER get to
see otr live, except when cowboy junkies makes their annual summer appearance
at wolf trap. last year, wolf trap replaced otr with robert earl keen. this
year, their opener was ousted by david wilcox. not bad consolation prizes, of
course ... but does anybody know why otr gets the boot by wolf trap?