Monk cds

You'll forgive me for this question, becasue I'm sure it has been answered
many times on this list, but I don't keep up too well here.

I d/l'ed some Monk mp3s off the site mentioned a few days ago (and a TON
of OtR mp3s as well - THANK YOU to whoever runs that site).  Anyway, I
really really like the Monk stuff, and want to know where I could get
their cds.

Thanks for the info.

--
   chris@  |  teuton  |	  you typed in exactly what i didn't type
   teuton  |   .org/  |      exactly how i didn't type it.  -t. taylor