Re: good venues, etc.

In a message dated 6/24/99 11:35:48 AM Central Daylight Time, OncleBoo writes:

> Well, I guess this is where I should chime in.  As many listies know, I am
> resident of southern California (about 30 miles from LA) and I'm familiar
> with a number, but by no means all, of the local venues.  What part of
SoCal
> will you be in when you're out here?
>
>  Steve
>  oncleboo at aol_com

I'll be going to school in La Mirada.  I've only been to SoCal once, so I
know very little about the area.

Do you go to many concerts?  (And does anyone know if OTR has toured
California--or if they're planning to maybe next spring?)

Definitely let me know of any good venues though, and, of course, good bands.
 I'm looking forward to catching some good shows!!

Thanks,
Sam