Re: La Musica del Leeest (no otr)

In a message dated 6/23/99 9:23:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
soupiset at toolbox_net writes:

> Okay, I was sitting here the other day waiting by my mailbox for a CD from
>  bink (wink), and I was just wondering: who has the best list of listee
>  musicians -- i suppose bruce's list of compilation contributors? are there
>  closet musicians out there? shy harmonicists? frustrated tuba players?
>  bashful cellists? etc?

okay, i was just sitting here waiting by my inbox for a message
from Mister SOO-pi-ZAY, and...

stop me if you've heard this one before.

(but not before i press the send button.)

let it be known that i have a set of imported zils
(bellydancer finger cymbals) with the engraved visage
of Nefertiti on them. furthermore, that i've been known
to tie them on and wow those peoples present with
eerie ethnic sounds and hand flourishes...

(Andy, you may remember this one from our post-Shaolin class wanderings)

>  More curious than anything. (i keep believin' that creative
>  types are more drawn to OtR than not).

is this to say that more creative types are drawn to OtR
than any other band, or that those drawn OtR have the
common nerve net of creative spirit?

perhaps both.

"this is to say, we have our own way..."

ten o'clock. the almighty Y2K calleth.

jay

NP: Laibach - _Nova Akropola_

"...Every form of creativity is for me only possible in an extreme situation
of life..."
Blixa Bargeld (Einsturzende Neubauten, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds)
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2