...we stole a wedding...

                                       (light smile)
I admit, I am one of mild mischief on occasion & I
often wonder why you would believe anything I say.
but it is so wonderful to melt in laughing and grins,
(hiding these behind my fingers)...

T. Woode would agree.
as would Lis Slater.
and Silver Odyssey...
and my others, my shoulds & woulds with names but no
faces.

aside from this mischief, I would confess
  (as some of you have suspected
   & few shall be surprised)
that Mr. Edward Jay & I stole a wedding.

the actual date of the some day event is not the
eleventh of September, but one much more vague...
(wry smile)

but my gosh, did that old tanzanite ring of mine ever
get so much attention, when worn on any other finger?
(AmyRaven, dear...do forgive me?)

    however, anyone annoyed or injured by my jesting--
I didn't waver that much from the truth.

care to hear my stories?
(and to those who would care, yes.  Over the Rhine is

   part of this one...)
(and for those who would not care, there is always a
   delete option, y'know?)

in truth and murmerings,
lindsey renee'