Re: Future Canal Street

<< But don't worry- they'll definitely be back.  I've only been into OtR for
 roughly a year and a half and have already seen 'em 7 times.  so, in short,
 you'll have TONS of opportunities in the future... and the Canal Street
 Tavern is one of their hotspots.. >>

I have a subtle fear that as time wears on, I will have to drive further and
pay more to see OtR.  Canal Street is great and they always say it's one of
their favorite places to play (It's my favorite to see/hear/feel them play -
but I've not been to the Ark) but who comes there after they've really made
it big?

That "Great is Thy Faithfulness" comment o' mine might have seemed out of
place.  I meant to explain that I believed it to be the origin for lyrics  on
"Circle. . ." as an addition the "In the Garden" in "Little Blue. . ."   Make
more sense now?

David - that lurker, occasional commentor guy