(Like a) Radio Recordings

I'm looking for any recordings of Over the Rhine, not already on CD.
No, I'm not looking to bankrupt the band, but, I know they've had two
broadcasts over WNKU, live, and find it hard to belive NO ONE recorded
them.(I know, I know...Why didn't I record them? Well, I'm sloppy...)
Anyway, I know they had a broadcast for Eve's CD release, and the Oil and
Water Concert was broadcast also.

I wanted to give my friend a copy of the first Over the Rhine concert we
went to, the free Eve concert...DOes anyone have these?

PLEASE E-MAIL me!