An OTR Neophyte.

Hi all,

I'm new to OTR - both the list and the band. I've just ordered my first two
CDs and am looking forward to a long, hard listen. I first heard of OTR
about 6 years ago - a girl I corresponded with had the phrase "how does it
feel to be on my mind" in her email line. I knew nothing of its context but
it blew me away, and I have remembered it ever since.

I love the title fo their first album, and the C.S. Lewis book from which it
hails.

Here's a Flannery O' Connor quote you may find interesting:
"Writers who see by the light of their Christian faith will have the
sharpest eyes for the grotesque, the perverse, and for the unacceptable....
Redemption is meaningless unless there is cause for it in the actual life we
live."

Til later,

Jon Isaac
Software Engineer