Trust the process (Only Americans, please)

I've created a voting booth to write-in candidates or vote for already
existing ones for the Tribute CD title.  At this stage, I'd surmise it's
more for fun and curiousity, as I'd really like to wait to see what kind of
contributions we have by the end of it.  Access it at:

http://www.freevote.com/booth/otrtribute1

NOTE!  You can only vote or write in one item!!

Also, no-one has answered if Terri was at the Chicago shows, have they?  And
thanks for the lyric correction, Mr. Toast.

Bruce