Re: Little Blue River

Toast says:

> I do have a tape where he uses the phrase "rock star
> bulls**t"

Well, not to be anal,  [:)]  but if you'r talking about Greenbelt 95
(AKA the Ed Martin Tapes) I just listened to that the other day, and I'm
fairly confident that he says " I don't give a sh*t about pop stars"
Which incidently would be even better as an intro--(or an outro--or a
segue!) on the tribute disc.  However, I don't see Linford giving his
nod of approval to that--we'd have to go "unnoficial" ...  which has its
draw backs.

BTW, thanks Bruce and Jeff for the lyrics---this day somehow feels
complete now--it's about time.

PS. I just saw Meet Joe Black, and if anyone wants to discuss it, e-mail
me privately--I'm itchin' to talk about it...

PPS, I also just saw Shag again---I'm not really dyin' to talk about
that one though...

-m