Re: IMPORTANT!!!

> You know what you can kiss, you arrogant bastard.
>

> By the way, however, how does one open .exe files on a mac? Or MIME files?
> Every once in a while some poor, benighted soul sends me one, and I have to
> break it to them gently that I'm not a clone.

I use a PC Emulator.  I have it because sometimes I like to run PC programs
on my Macintosh.  Let's face it, every once and a while it come in useful.
Besides, when I bought my comp, the emulator was free from Mac.  It comes in
handy, and it allows me to rub the idiots that say Mac has compatibility
problems nose in "it" when I run Windows better than they do.

Gardner.

--
If I'm ever really drunk
it will be from drinking every drop of your soul

-Over The Rhine, "Grey Monologue"