Monk Show Info!

Here is the info on the upcoming Monk show that some of you have requested:

When:  Friday June 18th (This coming Friday!)

Where:  York Street Cafe
        On the corner of York St. and 8th St. in Covington KY.

How Much:  Somewhere around $3 to $5 a head according to the person I spoke
to at YS.

Parking:  On Street only.  Drive around and squeeze in somewhere.

If you are looking for directions, or want to speak to someone at the cafe,
the number is:  606-261-york.  Cincy folks probably won't need the area
code...unless you are WAAYY out.    ;>

Lets see if we can have a decent turnout for this one...the number of people
at the last Monk Show (at Sudsey's) was disappointing.

BTW, for those not familiar with York Street, the first (entrance) floor is
a restaurant.  You need to go upstairs to find the cafe/stage area.  The
Stairway is in the back of the place.