Re: tribute cd title

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:04:19 -0500, Paul Christian Glenn wrote:

> Some ideas for the title...
>
> "The Furies That I Feared"
 Ohhhh I like this one
> "Setting Fires Without Permission"
 But this one is funny
> "Seasides"
ahh it is okay I like it it makes me think of an OTR song

but I also like the Toddlers one
    (may I bring my xylophone it is a real fisher price? I am kidding : ) )

Later
Debbie

There was another loss yesterday in the entertainment world.  Remember the
catchy little tune called the "Hokey Pokey?  Well, the guy who actually
wrote that passed away.  I think the funeral is being held in Los Angeles,
however, it's been temporarily delayed.  It seems they're having trouble
keeping the body in the casket.  They put his left leg and, well, you know
the rest.