Re: Monk in Cincy, June 18th

At 05:28 PM 6/10/99 EDT, Jay wrote:
>> >The one in Newport at York Street?   I'll be there with my posse.
>>
>>  Time?
>>  Cost?
>>  Basic directions?
>
>(smirking sharply)
>555-1212, my friend.
>HTH.

Yeah, but I have no idea about it.  Is York Street the name of the club?
Or the name of the street its on?  Or both?  (Plus I don't know what area
code that Newport, KY is in...)

Quite Frankly, it's easier to find out via email- because I'm pretty sure
that Chris probably has the answer to all of the above questions...

Dan

NP: Chevelle - Point #1

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+