@ Recently...

Man, Jay, your post and the followups by some new list vocalizers (yay!)
were pretty awesome.  Kudos for the discussion, folks.  I'm too tired to
contribute anything that requires grey matter today.

If any of you are really bored, you can do one of these things:

* dye your hair black.  I cut mine short and did this out of
  boredom a week or so ago.  Kinda fun.  Not a huge difference.
* call National Car Rental at 800.227.7368, the lady on the
  recorded option menu seems to happy to be reading some of those
  options.
* plan your trip to see OtR at Ann Arbor on 18 June 99, I think
  I'm gonna be there now.

Hmm.  Bruce.