Re: tribute cd title

miss Jan Kendrick Kendrickjd at aol_com asks:
> anyone have any ideas for the tribute cd title?
>  we can take everyone's ideas and then vote on them later
>  when it's all finished if you want.  if someone else would
>  handle writing down everyone's title suggestions and
>  keeping track of it, i would appreciate it.  with moving to
>  chicago and all, i bet i'd los (or pack!) any kind of list i
>  would make~
>  anyone have any ideas?

how about the morphing of the Within Without lyric ~

"and i always knew that murder could be good"

that's more or less what i was implying by my subject
heading last night, that the morphing of such an OtR
lyric would make a great title.

i could easily see that scrawled maybe even on a
silkscreened heavy stock browninsh/sepia paper.

...and it's slightly sinister to boot.
i think Linford and Karin would want it to be no other way.

that is my vote cast.

jay

NP: Cranes - _EP Collection Volumes 1 & 2_
(in with the Cranes thread started by Miss Godlove awhile
back, this is a wonderful two cd collection. haunting.
not to be confused with their fowl cousin, The Swans.
Lynzi, you'll love these songs! _Wings of Joy_ is the one
i'd listened to before, i was mistaken about _Loved_)

"Fox, the only thing Karin Bergquist is interested in is you"
-Dana Sculley, X-files episode 03.28.99
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2