Re: Over the Rhine Tribute

I carry no weight around here, but i'm curious...why would we need to
tell the band? I mean, if it's for charity, would they mind? Of course,
assuming things can get you into trouble. I'm just wondering if there
would be legal considerations or something. Or maybe it would just be a
courteous thing to do.  Just asking.  What do you guys think?

Trish