set on edge mp3s

Please forgive me for sounding like a commercial, but I've now got
mp3s of some of my tunes on my computer.  If anyone would like free
some mp3s of Set on Edge tunes from our last c.d., "Sod Pottage",
just drop me an email and I'll reply to you, with songs in the
attatchment folder.

Sorry for the spam

mr. shannon lee lewis
SLEWIS at libris_libs.uga.edu
"Perhaps it was the seed that the slow river planted
in my ear as she plucked at the tight congregation of stones.
And the way the bank and the dark fringe of trees gathered
up the sound, folding in the bright territorial claims
of the morning birds." -- Steve Scott from The Question
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/3038
http://www.negia.net/~dorme/
Now Playing;  Over the Rhine - "Amateur Shortwave Radio",
Linford Detweiler - "I don't think there's no need to bring
nothin'".