Re: what to do, what to do...

> (b) Go to the poetry slam finals, and then go to the OtR show;

I vote for this one because that's what I'm gonna be doing.  As for why
that's my vote, the reasons should be obvious.  We all know I hate you, and
we also all know that I'm a massochist.  So, it would delite me greatly if
you were there.  :-)

The above is a joke.  It's only a joke.  If this were a serious post then
Raven would beat my ass.

Real reasons follows:

1- Cause you get to meet Nicole
2- Cause we all want to support DM (I'm hoping he's there... the bugger
hasn't written me, so I wouldn't know ;-P)
3- Cause I wanna see you again.
4- Cause Boogyman rocks, and so do the other finalists.

Hope to see you there,

Gardner (who knows far too much about Ohio for someone who doesn't live
there yet)
--
"Though I'm usually pacifistic
you are mercifully sadistic