RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #648

hello all!  speaking of books and giddy FuN, shall we all give a telling of
our most recommended reads as we go?  neyp!  i am presently engrossed in
Edward Abbey's The Monkey Wrench Gang (quite good)  and recently finished
Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut (quite a bit mOrE than good)  -both highly
recommended.
do tell!
-aly