Bink's show at Brady's...

Bink wrote:
>ONLY two bucks! i should charge a buck more for my gas money, but i'm
>nice that way. so anybody who doesn't want to drive as far as dayton
>(although you're still invited if you do) and wants to see someone you
>can't see as often as OtR....

I guess that comment would be aimed at me... :)

Nothing personal, though.  Honestly, I would come up there to see ya...
but, ya know.  Sorry.  I really mean it.  Too many concerts in one
weekend... plus I'm going up to Bushnell, IL, the next week for
Cornerstone... so my car needs to rest.

Excuses...

Dan

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+