Fwd: Top 10 STAR WARS pickup lines

So I know it's a breach of nettiquette to fwd something to a list. So sue me.
I'm grumpy! Damn all of you! I have to see this damn movie pretty soon. I
HATE deleting half my mail unread!

I figured you all needed to see this.

-- BEGIN included message

Top 10 Pickup Lines for STARWARS fans

> 10> "Hey, Beautiful.  What's a nice girl like you doing waiting in line
> without bathing for 10 days?"
>
> 9> "Your place or my Mom's?"
>
> 8> "You're even prettier than my fantasy girlfriend."
>
> 7 "I may look like an Ewok, but I'm all Wookie where it counts, baby."
>
> 6> "Date, or date not -- there is no 'let's just friends be'."
>
> 5> "If you only knew the power of the Dork Side."
>
> 4> "Nice buns, Princess!  On your head, that is."
>
> 3> "Honey, you've been looking for love in Alderaan places!"
>
> 2> "If I said you had a mint first-edition, still-in-box action figure,
> would you hold it against me?"
>
> 1> "I'm gonna be an evil warlord when I grow up. Want a Milk Dud?"

-- END included message