Peter Mulvey...

Anybody heard him?  I think I've heard his name thrown around before.

Just recently I heard that he was coming to Canal Street.  This sparked my
interest, because I'm pretty sure that I've heard some of you talk about him.

Any good?  What type of music?  Any website with sound samples?

Thanks,
Dan

NP: George Carlin - You Are All Diseased

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+